A modern, designer beachfront villa on the scenic and peaceful south coast of Samui, Villa Thansamaay offers seven stylish double bedrooms and a stunning view of the sea and outlying islands. Open-plan living areas make it ideal for family holidays and larger groups of up to 14.
Set amid the rural coconut plantations of Laem Sor, this lovely, low-rise villa is a very private tropical paradise offering a relaxed holiday experience. The two-storey main house provides for spacious, air-conditioned living and three double bedrooms, all with a sea view.
From here the wide, lawned garden stretches right to the water’s edge, with a 7.5m swimming pool to one side, and opposite, two separate pavilions each with two double ensuite bedrooms facing the beach or garden.
At the centre of it all, a spacious, covered sala and outdoor dining terrace are the place for long lazy breakfasts, al fresco meals and poolside barbecues, or pre-dinner cocktails as you watch one of Samui’s epic south coast sunsets.
The villa is tastefully designed with cool, grey ceramic floors, rustic woven rugs, feature walls in muted shades of olive and taupe, and comfortable furnishings in warm textured fabrics. Bathrooms have light stone vanities and walk-in rain-showers. Throughout the villa, Asian-inspired paintings and artefacts add a splash of colour and a sense of place.
The villa is fully staffed with a villa manager and private chef to take care of everything, from menu planning and shopping, to arranging spa treatments and excursions, ensuring your holiday is a smooth and thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing experience.
- Main house with large, open plan living and dining space and view of the garden and sea.
- Modern, stylish and comfortable interiors with grey ceramic floors, L-shaped sofa set around a coffee table, with brightly coloured cushions and Asian art works.
- Separate sitting area with 50” TV which can be curtained off for privacy.
- Dining area with refectory-style wooden table for up to 12, next to a light, white show-kitchen with central countertop, hob, microwave, coffee maker and other amenities.
- The beachfront bedroom pavilion features a separate lounge and TV area with a kitchen and breakfast bar.
- Rectangular 7.5 x 6.4-metre salt-water swimming pool with a shallow end for kids, terrace with sunbeds and umbrellas.
- Spacious and airy covered sala for outdoor living and dining. Two long sofas sit either side of a large coffee table and a card table for 4 is on one side.
- The dining table for up to 8 is serviced by a full kitchen, for al fresco breakfasts, casual poolside meals and barbecues.
- The wide-lawned garden stretches right down to beautiful Laem Sor beach, a stretch of great natural beauty with its coconut palms, fishing boats, shimmering white sands and tidal flats. The outlying islands of Koh Madsum and Koh Tean are in the near distance.
- The lawn provides a soft and safe place for young children to play and for adults to roll out their yoga mats for a fitness session, or for a pampering massage listening to the sound of the waves lapping the shore.
- Kayaks are available for guests to explore this enchanting area.
Bedrooms 1 & 2
- On the upper floor of the main house, two spacious, light-filled double ensuite bedrooms feature picture windows which open onto a wide, covered terrace, with sitting and dining areas and a great view of the garden and sea.
- King-size bed, writing desk, two-seater sofa and easy chair and small coffee table.
- Dressing area with open hanging space and shelves for storage, personal safe.
- Ensuite bathrooms with light stone vanity and double sinks, walk-in rain shower and separate WC.
Bedrooms 3 & 4
- Located in the pavilion closest to the main house, two almost identical double ensuite bedrooms overlook a view of garden and pool with a small private furnished terrace.
- King-size bed, two-seater sofa and club-style chair, built-in desk and adjoining seat/luggage shelf.
- Dressing area with open hanging space, and shelving for storage, personal safe.
- Ensuite bathrooms with light stone vanity and single sink, walk-in rain-showers and separate WC.
Bedrooms 5 & 6 (Studio)
- Located in the pavilion by the beach, two almost identical double ensuite bedrooms overlook a view of the beach or garden.
- King-size bed, club-style chair and low sofa seating, wardrobe recess with hanging space, personal safe.
- Ensuite bathrooms with light stone vanity and single sink, walk-in rain-shower and separate WC.
- This self-contained pavilion is ideal for a family, as it also features a separate living area and kitchen. Here a two-seater sofa and ottoman are set around a coffee table with a 20” TV.
- Compact kitchen with cooking hob, fridge and breakfast bar.
- On the top level of the main house, this light and spacious twin-bedroom opens onto a wide terrace and a sea view.
- Twin beds, easy chairs and ample drawer space.
- Separate bathroom with single vanity, walk-in rain shower and WC.
Prime beachfront location on Samui’s scenic south coast with stunning views of the outlying islands of Koh Madsum and Koh. The villa is a 45-minute drive from Samui International Airport. It opened in 2011 and was renovated in 2022.
14 adults - 6 ensuite double bedrooms with king-size beds, 1 twin-bedded room with separate bathroom and WC.
A stylishly designed modern villa for laid-back indoor and outdoor beachside living.
The main house features a large, air-conditioned sitting area with a modern L-shaped sofa overlooking the garden. A separate TV lounge with 50”TV can be curtained off for privacy.
The dining area comprises a refectory-style wooden table for up to 13 serviced by a stylish show kitchen with central countertop, cooking hob and all modern amenities. A wide covered terrace runs the length of the main house on both levels of the house, overlooking the pool and sea view.
An airy covered sala sits at the centre of the garden by the pool with two long sofas set around a large coffee table, adjoining this is the outdoor dining table for up to 8 with service bar and kitchen for barbecues and al fresco meals.
7.5 x 6.4 m swimming pool with shallow end for the young ones and an L-shaped terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas.
Villa staff includes a Villa Manager, Housekeeper and Private Chef. Additional staff such as a nanny or babysitter, private sports and yoga instructors and others, are available on request.
A highlight of your stay in the villa will be your own private chef who is there to prepare all meals from a full cooked breakfast, a casual poolside lunch or barbecue, to a gourmet, multi-course dinner menu of Thai or Western cuisine.
The Chef and the Villa Manager will take care of all shopping and provisioning for the villa daily to ensure fresh and delicious meals at every turn. Special dietary requests such as Halal meals can be arranged, and children’s menus are also available. Food shopping charge at cost price + shopping fee 20%+ VAT 7%
Complimentary satellite broadband Wi-Fi throughout the villa.
Separate TV viewing TV lounge with 50” TV which can be curtained off for privacy. Satellite/Cable TV, Sonos speakers.
Families with young children will love this villa. The lawned garden stretches from the main house right to the beach, which means the young ones can play to their hearts’ content on the soft grass. The pool has a shallow end next to the sun terrace, so parents can keep a close eye on their children while they enjoy the sun. For beach-side fun, there is a set of kayaks to explore the shallow waters close to the villa. Nannies and baby-sitters can also be arranged with prior notice. Special amenities include children’s high-chairs and pool toys.
Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate this beautiful beachside location where the lawn is a perfect spot for a yoga or fitness class, to the soothing sounds of the breaking waves on the shore.
The villa team can also arrange for Thai and Western-style massage and a menu of spa and beauty treatments by professional masseuses and beauty therapists (at an extra cost) which can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own room or on the pool terrace.
Round-trip airport transfers can be arranged at an extra cost. VIP airport welcome and departure provided by Elite Havens is an option.
Villa Thansamaay can entertain private events and parties for up to 70 guests.
Barbecue; personal safes in bedrooms, parking for four cars.
200 m²/2153 ft² (Villa); 1,630 sqm (Land)